Alright, the HTC Droid Incredible 4G has been leaked on the internet more times than Lindsay Lohan’s — never mind. While we’ve already seen the real meat of the specs leaked on the DroidDoes site a few days ago, there’s still a few details yet to be revealed. The latest leaked pics come from a user on Reddit who reportedly got some hands on time with the device after a quick visit from an HTC rep.
According to the user, the rep was able to demonstrate the Android Beam functionality of the Dinc 4G, made possible thanks to it’s embedded NFC chip (pictured above on the battery door). Everything else was pretty much a confirmation from what we already know. Dual-core S4 processor, qHD display, 1GB of RAM, etc., along with a May launch looking likely. Oh, there will be an official HTC extended battery available at launch similar to the HTC Rezound’s. All the cards are in place. Just a matter of time now folks. Anyone still interested in this device?
- Did the DROID Incredible 4G drop the “G
- Rumor: Verizon DROID Incredible 4G delayed un
- Rumor: HTC DROID Incredible 4G to arrive June
- Rumor: DROID Incredible 4G LTE to cost $150 a
- Check out the HTC Droid Incredible 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Droid Incredible 4G