Select customers of the Motorola XOOM WiFi have been receiving E-Mails, inquiring regarding their desire to help test out the latest update for their tablet.
It should be a simple minor release, with a few bug fixes here and there, and some smidgens of performance improvements. What we can’t say, though, is whether the build number will move to 4.0.4 or 4.0.5 (there have been some rumors regarding the latter), but that doesn’t matter that much, does it?
- People still use the Motorola Xoom? Android 4
- Android devices rank high on iFixit’s t
- Motorola DROID Xyboard, XOOM 2 WiFi, and XOOM
- Jelly Bean factory image now available for Ve
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XOOM