The DROID 2’s younger brother DROID 3 seems to be joining the soak test party. DROID 3 owners have been notified of an impending update. Again, it’s always hard to tell what these updates bring without a full changelog. As a general rule of thumb we try not to hold our breath for an upgrade to the next major version of Android. Considering Verizon didn’t list the DROID 3 on its initial list of devices to receive Ice Cream Sandwich, we definitely would shy away from getting too excited. Check your inbox if you’re signed up to be a tester. [via Droid-Life]
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Motorola DROID 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 3