AT&T and Motorola have issued an upgrade to the original Motorola ATRIX, one of the first Tegra 2 devices. It’s not Ice Cream Sandwich, of course, but we do get the normal round of security, stability and enhancement improvements for a number of different things. Take a look at the full slate of changes below:
Everyone should be seeing this update on their phones right away. To check for it, go to Settings > About Phone > System Updates. A notification will pop up asking you to download it. Do that, and then install when prompted. You might want to have more than 30% of battery life and be connected to a WiFi network throughout all of this. [Thanks Joe!, Motorola]
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Motorola Atrix 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Atrix 4G