Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. It’s back to the daily grind and all the Android news stories that come with it. Seeing how it’s impossible for us to write up everything that comes past our desks, we’ve got the Android Overload to gather these storied in a nice little pool for you. So, put your bathing suit on and let’s take a dip! My favorite story? How about the leaked benchmark showing off Qualcomm’s upcoming 8960 processor?
- Android users most likely to use phone while in the bathroom. [Mashable]
- ARM’s profits jump 45%. [Engadget]
- Upcoming Qualcomm MSM8960 GPU benchmarked. Kills Exynos. [GSMArena]
- Sonic 4 Episode 1 updated in the Android Market. Now ICS compatible. [Market Link]
- SlingPlayer app for the Kindle Fire now available for the low, low price of $30. [Amazon]
- India’s $47 Aakash tablet continues to sell well with over 1.4 million sales in its first two weeks. [ZDNet]
- The Sony (Ericsson) Xperia arco HD has followed the Xperia S to the halls of the FCC.
- Gameloft is introducing a set of Sprint ID packs. [AndroidGuys]
- Motorola has provided an update on the Google-Motorola acquisition. [Motorola]
- LG Optimus 2X on Fido gets Android 2.3.4. [MobileSyrup]
- Rogers LG Optimus 3D to receive Android 2.3.5 update Feb. 1st. [MobileSyrup]
- Samsung Galaxy S III to launch during July Olympics? Possible. [BriefMobile]