Those dock connectors on the sides of the Galaxy Nexus looked promising, but ever since the device was revealed we really haven’t gotten much of a clue as to what kind of docks or other accessories we’d be able to use.
Retailer MobilFun has revealed a smorgasbord of images and videos showcasing the docks. We have horizontal and vertical desktop docks, HDMI docks and vehicle docks to sink our teeth into and even a holder that has an extra battery compartment that will charge your Galaxy Nexus while it’s on.
They all look pretty good, too. Check out some of the images and video above and below and click through to the source link for more images. Hopefully these go on sale everywhere soon. (LTE versions may need their own set of docks due to size differences). [SmartDroid]
- Ubuntu Touch dropping support for Galaxy Nexu
- SMS exploit can remotely reboot Nexus handset
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Galaxy Nexus