On schedule for that early launch we told you guys about back in June, details on the Meizu MX are finally leaking out. What we’re hearing is this device will launch, as previously reported, later this month with a 4.3-inch qHD screen and a quad-core Cortex A9 processor (I just got goosebumps). The device will debut in China with a 32GB version for ¥4,999 ($780) and 16GB version for ¥3,999 ($625). While this device has an almost zero chance of releasing anywhere outside its homeland of China, I’m sure that wont stop Android enthusiasts from importing the device elsewhere.
[Via Engadget Chinese]
- Android 4.0 Meizu MX Quad-core launching in J
- ICS Public Beta for the MEIZU MX or M9 now li
- Meizu MX Launch Draws Crowds in China
- Quad Core Meizu MX (Exynos 4412?) Said to be
- Check out the Meizu MX forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Meizu MX