If the 12mm LG Optimus 3D (Thrill) was a little too “thick” for your tastes, LG is well aware of this fact and may have something more to your liking coming next year. LG developer Dr. Henry Noh spoke with Pocket-Lint today on a possible sequel for the Optimus 3D that LG has been hard at work on.
“Everyone knows that’s this [LG Optimus 3D] is not the slimmest and sexiest phone on the street. We want to make it a little slimmer. Eventually, we want to make it so that having the 3D won’t necessarily mean that it’s going to be thicker. That’s going to be a differentiating factor that comes for free to the user,”
The device in question will measure in at only 7mm thick and if all goes well, should see a 2012 launch. What do you guys think? Was it the LG Thrill’s thickness that kept you from picking up the device? Or should LG be focusing their efforts elsewhere?
- LG Thrill 4G getting Ice Cream Sandwich
- AT&T’s LG Thrill 4G Gingerbread up
- Amazon Discounts LG Thrill 4G, HTC Inspire 4G
- LG Thrill 4G Finally Available from AT&T
- Check out the LG Thrill 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Thrill 4G