If you’re looking for a pair of cheap-o tablets that might get Ice Cream Sandwich when it’s available, our friends at AndyPad have something for you. The AndyPad and AndyPad Pro tablets are now available for purchase for 129 quid and 179 quid, respectively.
For the first, you’re getting a 7 inch 800×480 resistive touchscreen tablet with 8 gigs of internal storage and HDMI. Most will likely want to jump up to the pro edition which also has a 7 inch display, but is capacitive and a higher resolution at 1024×600. You’re getting 16GB of internal storage and Bluetooth, as well. Check them out at AndyPad’s site.
- Low-Cost Andy Pad Gets Caught on Camera, Andy
- Google reportedly separating Photos from Google+
- Flappy Birds Family lands on the Amazon Appstore
- Google Now Launcher opens up availability to a handful of new devices
- Check out the Andy Pad forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Andy Pad Pro forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.