If you’re looking for a pair of cheap-o tablets that might get Ice Cream Sandwich when it’s available, our friends at AndyPad have something for you. The AndyPad and AndyPad Pro tablets are now available for purchase for 129 quid and 179 quid, respectively.
For the first, you’re getting a 7 inch 800×480 resistive touchscreen tablet with 8 gigs of internal storage and HDMI. Most will likely want to jump up to the pro edition which also has a 7 inch display, but is capacitive and a higher resolution at 1024×600. You’re getting 16GB of internal storage and Bluetooth, as well. Check them out at AndyPad’s site.
- Low-Cost Andy Pad Gets Caught on Camera, Andy
- Secret of Mana now available for Android
- Android founder Andy Rubin is leaving Google
- Inbox by Gmail invites are being sent to existing accounts
- Check out the Andy Pad forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Andy Pad Pro forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Andy Pad, Andy Pad Pro