Our one and only Rob Jackson is on location in New York for Samsung’s big U.S. unveiling for the Galaxy S II. Rob was able to get some quick hands-on time with each of the devices, showing off some of the new features and Samsung’s all new TouchWiz UI. I’m sure you’ve already noticed from the press shots but these are not cookie cutter versions of each other. Each device has their own subtle aesthetic differences so let’s jump right in and take a look!
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Jelly Bean update now available for Samsung E
- Samsung pushing fix for Exynos exploit, T-Mob
- Major security flaw discovered in latest Exyn
- Check out the Samsung Hercules forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Attain forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.