The latest development in Samsung and Apple’s ongoing dispute saw the Galaxy Tab 10.1 blocked from sale in many parts of Europe, but the small victory won’t see the maker of the iPad resting on its laurels. In the very same complaint filed in Germany against Samsung, Apple references the Motorola XOOM and its desire to have the competing tablet examined by the same court. A separate complaint filed over the XOOM is mentioned, though it is unclear if Apple aims to deploy the same tactics they have used against Samsung by seeking a preliminary injunction and blocking sales of Motorola’s tablet. Up to this point, Motorola has remained relatively immune to ongoing infringement disputes thanks to a vast portfolio of mobile patents.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XOOM