Samsung will soon begin production of a new 7-inch version of the Super AMOLED display, according to Korean site etnews. The high resolution display will sport 1024 x 768 pixels using the same technology behind the gorgeous screen found in several of Samsung’s smartphones. This 7-inch Super AMOLED display, however, has only one likely destination: tablets. The Samsung Galaxy Tab, to be exact, a new model of which we could see as soon as September. We’ve heard rumors of an updated Galaxy Tab featuring Samsung’s Exynos processor, and the hope is that it will at least run Android 2.3 as opposed to the original’s Froyo build. Might it be a bit too much to ask for Android 3.2? Either way, if the new model takes its cues from the Tab 10.1, the right price could make this one appealing tablet.
- Could this be Samsung’s 11.6″ Gal
- Flurry: Kindle Fire closes in on Galaxy Tab a
- Rumor: Galaxy S, Tab to Get “Value Pack
- Samsung Evaluating Feasibility of Getting And
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab