Afraid your G2x would be without Gingerbread for a while as LG posted “by summer” as its launch date? Well first of all, you’ll be happy to know that that post is rather old, one LG deletes and reposts from time to time. (I guess to keep it from slipping off the front page? I don’t know.)
Anyway, forget that and get a whiff of this – you can download your Gingerbread 2.3.3 update. Right now.
You’ll need windows as it requires LG’s updater tool – no OTA yet. But if you are getting sick of Froyo (brain freezes suck) and want something hard to chew on, you’ll want to grab this up. Root users beware – you’ll lose it if you choose to download the OTA.
- T-Mobile G2x gets bug-fixing update over-the-
- T-Mobile G2x Gingerbread OTA Update Resumes
- T-Mobile Android Lineup vs iPhone Offering Co
- No Ice Cream Sandwich for LG Optimus 2X?
- Check out the T-Mobile G2X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile G2x