In preparation for its launch later this summer on AT&T (and TELUS in Canada), HTC has gone live with an official Facebook page for their Facebook-ified phone, the HTC Status. You may known the Status by its other name, the HTC ChaCha, and what you get here is essentially the same phone with its dedicated Facebook share button and full QWERTY keyboard. The phone features Android 2.3 plus a version of HTC Sense outfitted with plenty of integration with the world’s hottest social networking site.
What HTC and AT&T didn’t announce is the availability and pricing of the device, but that’s exactly why they are encouraging you to “like” their new Facebook page. They will be providing plenty more details as the launch of the handset draws closer.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the HTC Status forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Status