XOOM 3.1 users can now access Hulu thanks to a patched version of the Flash version 10.3. XDA member bigrushdog released the modified version yesterday. Instructions are simple enough, and do not require root.
- Uninstall Flash from your XOOM
- Download the modified version. Can be found in the link to XDA
- Sideload modified version
- In the browser type: about:debug
Naturally I tried this process on the G-Slate. Verdict? No dice. Seems that pesky 3.1 requirement wont translate to 3.x.
Update: You didn’t think this would last forever, did you?
According to Phandroid, the XOOM isn’t available yet. :-X
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Sprint teases Galaxy S6
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Hulu, Motorola XOOM