A pair of videos sure to make any LG lover’s heart flutter have hit the webz for our viewing pleasure, both featuring a different device that in some way is 3D capable. The LG Optimus 3D — expected to launch at next week’s MWC — is teased with its dual rear cameras. Interestingly, they seem to be spaced out towards the ends of the phone rather then aligned in a way more similar to the the LG G-Slate for T-Mobile.
Speaking of the G-Slate, the below video gives a nice overview of the rather sleek hardware and also gives us our first look at the tablet’s anaglyphic 3D. That’s right, in case you weren’t aware the G-Slate won’t feature glasses-less 3D. Instead it features that old school red and blue passive glasses 3D that first popped up back in the 50s and 60s. Not the most elegant solution at all, but thankfully the feature can be turned off.
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- FTC fines TracFone for throttling "unlimited" data
- Gear VR arrives at Best Buy
- Check out the LG Optimus 3D forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG G-Slate, LG Optimus 3D