This is admittedly one of the shortest hands-on videos we’ve done in our lives, but regardless, it allows you to take a closer look at the HTC Thunderbolt. It’s HTC’s first 4G phone for Verizon and it’s due out in the next few months:
- 4G LTE on Verizon Wireless
- 4.3-inch display
- 8MP camera with HD video capture
- Front-facing camera with Skype video chat
- No pricing or availability announced
I have to admit, I’m a bit disappointed by the lack of HDMI out since most higher-end smartphones have it these days, but I’m also guessing that to MOST users its more of a trophy than a feature benefit- I don’t know many friends/family who use HDMI out. For the mass market looking for a 4G Verizon phone, the Thunderbolt will be pretty awesome, but the highest tech demanders might pass.
- Saygus V2 pre-orders delayed, priced at $550
- Microsoft to invest in Cyanogen
- Deal: 60% off Sony memory
- Chrome adds pull to refresh
- Check out the HTC Thunderbolt forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: CES 2011, HTC Thunderbolt