Interested in the Kyocera Zio, the company’s first Android phone, destined to hit American shelves sometime this year? Then you’ll want to check out this video from MobileBurn that touches on the specs while giving the device a whirl:
It’s noted that the phone is not only thin but extremely light, weighing in at only 105 grams. It has s decent/mid-range set of specs running on Android 1.6 and with CDMA connectivity we would expect it to land on Sprint, Verizon, Boost Mobile, Cricket or another small regional carrier. As soon as a carrier is leaked, rumored or announced we’ll let you know!
UPDATE: Engadget just put up their video and don’t seem as friendly in terms of conclusions saying “you get what you pay for”.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Kyocera Zio forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Kyocera Zio