This could be the most decisive evidence yet that the “Nexus One” is indeed the Google Phone. Despite my own suspicions and the suspicions of other experts, the evidence continues to mount. The latest? Google has filed for and received the trademark rights for the name “Nexus One”.
Go ahead… visit USPTO.gov and do an advanced search for “Nexus One” and you’ll get the following:
Let the conspiracy theories continue from all sides of the issue, but if the HTC Passion is the Nexus One and the Nexus One is what Google Employees were given over the weekend AND Google just trademarked the name “Nexus One” – what does that say? HTC wouldn’t have Google trademarking a name for a phone THEY release.
- HTC: Samsung uses key component supply as a c
- On to the next One: HTC’s new direction
- Nexus One revived for NASA’s PhoneSat p
- Google Nexus-powered Strand-1 satellite ready
- Check out the Nexus One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus One