There’s a certain novelty and even vanity about being the first to possess something many want. Well for those who recently paid $200 for the CLIQ that novelty is about to wear off.
Wirefly.com just announced they will be selling the CLIQ for $120 (40% discount) for those opening a new line or account with T-Mobile US.
Ouch! That’s $80 some of you could have saved if you waited 2 days.
This pricing is for a Motorola CLIQ on the T-Mobile US network with a 2 year contract.
This is a really aggressive push by Wirefly to get customers. The internet mobile retailer also sells the Samsung Moment for $30 dollars less than Sprint does.
- Full Touchscreen with FULL QWERTY side slider
- 320 x 480 pixel screen resolution
- Android 1.5 (Cupcake)
- 5MP camera with auto-focus
- 3.5mm headset jack
- MicroSD up to 32GB support
- 1420 mAh battery
- Syncs contacts, posts, messages, photos and much more—from sources such as Facebook®, MySpace, Twitter, Gmail™, work and personal e-mail, and LastFM
- 5 stellar homescreen widgets to keep you always in-the-know: Happenings, Messages, Social Status, News Feeds, Calendar… plus your widgets from Android Market
- MOTO Blur account allows you to back up your contacts/data, find a lost phone and easily integrate your existing contact info for friends/family/business
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Sorry Motorola Cliq XT, No Android 2.1 for Yo
- Motorola CLIQ Eclair Upgrade Available for Al
- Motorola and T-Mobile Seeking Testers for CLI
- Check out the Motorola CLIQ forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola CLIQ