The Nexus 6 is Google's lone Nexus phone launch for 2014, and slots itself right into the phablet category with a huge display. It was announced on October 15th, 2014 and will boast the following specs:
- 5.9-inch 2560 x 1440 display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chipset @ 2.7GHz w/ Adreno 420 GPU
- 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage
- 13 megapixel rear camera, 2.1 megapixel front camera
- NFC, Bluetooth, WiFi and GPS
The device will go up for pre-sale in late October, 2014 and be made available at some point in the following month.