If you built your PC with a regular HDD, that’s fine. Regular HDDs are perfectly usable for day-to-day situations, but if you’re looking to give your PC a bit of a speed boost without having to spend money on upgrading the CPU or motherboard, then adding an SSD could be a good way to go.
This is because SSDs offer much faster read and write speeds compared to your typical HDD, making it perfect for booting up your PC, or if you need to read or write large files and don’t want to wait forever. Lucky for you, Samsung’s got a promotion running until the 29th of October where they’re discounting a bunch of its memory products.
This includes SSDs, external drives, and memory cards, where you can score as much as 38% off!
- 31% off 990 PRO Heatsink 1TB – Save $40 (promo price: $89)
- 32% off 990 PRO Heatsink 2TB – Save $60 (promo price: $129)
- 38% off T7 Touch 1TB – Save $60 (promo price: $99)
- 34% off T7 Touch 2TB – Save $100 (promo price: $189)
- 21% off SD PRO+ 256GB – Save $6 (promo price: $21)
Note: this article may contain affiliate links that help support our authors and keep the Phandroid servers running.