When looking at the foldable smartphone segment, it’s hard to ignore the new Galaxy Z Flip 5 and Z Fold 5. While the devices both fold, two phones are incredibly different in form, function and camera setups.
If you’re curious to see how the camera systems on the Flip 5 and Fold 5 compare, we’ve put together our usual camera comparison. Take a look at the video and image gallery below to see how these two devices stack up.
Galaxy Z Flip 5 versus Z Fold 5 camera specs
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5
- 12 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- 10 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (selfie), 1.22µm
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5
- 50 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), 1.0µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 10 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- 4 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (selfie), 2.0µm, under display
- 10 MP, f/2.2, 24mm (cover selfie), 1/3″, 1.22µm
- Video: 8K@ 30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+