The majority of computers in the market today run on Windows. If you’re trying to build a new PC for work, school, or gaming, chances are you might choose Windows as your operating system of choice, and it makes sense.
The bulk of productivity, professional, and games designed these days were built with Windows compatibility in mind, so obviously you’ll need Windows on your PC if you want to use them.
That being said, we know that buying Windows from Microsoft directly can be pretty expensive and if you’re trying to save a bit of money, you’re in luck. The folks at VIP-SCDKey are running a mid-year sale where you can get a genuine lifetime license of Windows 10 Pro for as low as $15!
You can also grab a copy of Windows 11 Pro for $21, or if you want productivity software, they are also selling Office 2021 for as little as $53. Plus, with the use of the skpha coupon code upon checkout, you can nab an additional 30% discount!
- Windows 10 Pro OEM Key Lifetime – $15.14 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Home OEM Key Lifetime – $14.13 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 11 Pro OEM Key Lifetime – $21.12 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2016 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $25.91 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2019 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $46.29 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2021 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $53.09 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2016 Pro Plus Lifetime – $38.33 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2019 Pro Plus Lifetime – $57.16 (after 30% coupon skpha)
How to buy and install your OEM copy of Windows
- Click on any of VIP-SCDKey’s links above
- On the product page, click on the Buy Now button to add it to your cart
- Before you submit and pay for your order, make sure you enter the skpha coupon code in the coupon text field to apply an additional 30% savings
- Click on Submit Order
- Choose your method of payment and key in the payment details
- When the transaction successfully goes through, you should receive your Windows or Office OEM license in the same email address you provided
- Now on your computer, click the Start Menu and go to Settings
- Select Update & Security
- Click Activate Windows or Change Product Key
- Enter the license code that you just received in your email and you should now have a genuinely activated version of Windows on your computer
OEM VS Retail licenses
PC makers like Dell, ASUS, HP, and Lenovo produce millions of PCs every year, whether they be desktop or laptops. For the most part, the majority of their PCs run on Windows which means that these companies need to buy millions of copies of Windows every year.
If they were to buy these licenses at retail cost, it would be an astronomical cost, which in turn would be passed down to consumers who might not appreciate having to pay so much for a Windows license.
To help make this more affordable, Microsoft sells OEM licenses. These are licenses typically sold to PC makers so that they have a legal and more affordable way of installing Windows on the PCs they sell.
This means that the OEM license you’re buying from VIP-SCDKey are essentially the same. They are 100% legit and function identically to the retail copy you might buy directly from Microsoft or another software vendor.
The main difference is that OEM licenses are typically linked to your PC’s motherboard. This means that trying to move it from one PC to another is difficult, if not impossible, but if you’re not planning on switching to a new PC anytime soon, this shouldn’t be a problem. Plus, at $15 for a copy of Windows 10 Pro, it’s cheap enough where if you have to, you can just grab yourself another copy.