Are you building a brand-new PC? Unless you plan on building one running Unix/Linux or maybe a Hackintosh, there is a good chance your PC is going to run Windows. This means that in addition to buying the hardware for your PC, you’ll need a fresh copy of Windows 10 or Windows 11.
The good news is that VIP-SCDKey is running a sale right now that is generously discounting their OEM copies of Windows 10, Windows 11, and Office to super duper low prices!
This means that if you still want to use Windows, you can get a genuine lifetime license starting at $14 for the Home version, or $15 for the Pro version. You can also nab a copy of Windows 11 Pro for just $21, or Microsoft Office 2021 for just $53! You can also get an extra 30% discount if you use the skpha coupon code upon checking out.
- Windows 10 Pro OEM Key Lifetime – $15.14 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Home OEM Key Lifetime – $14.13 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 11 Pro OEM Key Lifetime – $21.12 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2016 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $25.91 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2019 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $46.26 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2021 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $53.09 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2016 Pro Plus Lifetime – $38.33 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2019 Pro Plus Lifetime – $57.16 (after 30% coupon skpha)
What is an OEM license?
The price that VIP-SCDKey is selling a genuine copy of Windows might seem too cheap to be true, especially if you go to Microsoft’s website and see how much the company is charging for a single copy of Windows.
You might even be worried that you could be buying a fake/pirated copy, but you can rest assured it is the real deal. This is because OEM licenses are similar to retail licenses in the sense that they are the genuine thing.
The main reason why they are so cheap is because OEM licenses are generally sold to computer manufacturers who need to put together millions of PCs. It would not make sense for them to purchase retail licenses for every single machine they build because the cost would be astronomical, which in turn would be passed down to you, the customer.
Another difference in an OEM license is that they are usually tied to your motherboard, which means that if you build a new PC, you cannot transfer the old license over to the new one. The upside is that at $15 for a genuine OEM copy of Windows 10 Pro, it would still be much, much cheaper to just buy a new OEM license anyway.
How to buy and install your OEM copy of Windows
- Click on any of VIP-SCDKey’s links above
- On the product page, click on the Buy Now button to add it to your cart
- Before you submit and pay for your order, make sure you enter the skpha coupon code in the coupon text field to apply an additional 25% savings
- Click on Submit Order
- Choose your method of payment and key in the payment details
- When the transaction successfully goes through, you should receive your Windows or Office OEM license in the same email address you provided
- Now on your computer, click the Start Menu and go to Settings
- Select Update & Security
- Click Activate Windows or Change Product Key
- Enter the license code that you just received in your email and you should now have a genuinely activated version of Windows on your computer