If you have been using Instagram for a while now, chances are there are many posts that you might have saved, posts that you might have liked, posts that you have left comments on, and so on.
If for whatever reason you decide that you don’t want to like posts by a certain person anymore, or delete your comments left on posts, there is actually a pretty quick and easy way to go about it that won’t involve you trying to rack your brains trying to remember which posts you might have liked or commented on.
This comes in the form of Instagram’s My Activity feature and here’s what you need to do to manage your interactions.
Manage Instagram activities
- Launch Instagram
- Go to your profile page
- Tap the three lines at the top right corner of your profile
- Tap on “Your Activity”
- Tap on “Interactions”
- From here select whether you want to manage comments, likes, story replies, and so on
- When you tap on a category, such as “Likes”, it will bring up a list of posts that you have liked to date
- You can sort these posts by date or by the user
- If you want to remove likes from a post, tap on “Select” and then tap the posts you want to remove the likes from
- Keep in mind that there is no way to select everything at once, so you will need to select them all manually
You can repeat the steps above as you move through the various categories. Instagram’s “Your Activity” section is also a useful place to check things like posts you’ve archived, search history, and more, so take your time to go through them if you’re looking to do a bit of account spring cleaning.