Everyone loves a good deal and a great sale, so if you are looking to put together a new PC or if you’re looking to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 or want a new copy of Microsoft Office, then you’re in luck.
This is because as part of their Autumn Sale, VIP Key Sale is running a promotion for genuine lifetime licenses for Windows and Office where you can get a copy of Windows 10 for as low as $12! This is a massive, massive discount over the retail prices that Microsoft is selling Windows at, so now might be a good time to check it out.
Even better, if you use the VIPPH coupon code upon checkout, you’ll be able to save an additional 30%, so honestly, what are you waiting for?
- Windows 10 Pro OEM KEY Lifetime – $14.40 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Windows 10 Home OEM KEY Lifetime – $12.48 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Windows 11 Pro OEM KEY Lifetime – $21.42 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Office 2016 Professional Plus CD Key Lifetime – $25.57 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Office 2019 Professional Plus CD Key Lifetime – $43.37 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Office 2021 Professional Plus CD Key Lifetime – $58.08 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Windows 10 PRO + Office 2016 Pro Plus Keys Lifetime – $37.58 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
- Windows 10 PRO + Office 2019 Pro Plus Keys Lifetime – $55.38 (after 30% coupon VIPPH)
Buy and install your OEM copy of Windows
- Click on any of VIP Key Sale’s links above
- On the product page, click on the Buy Now button to add it to your cart
- Before you submit and pay for your order, make sure you enter the VIPPH coupon code in the coupon text field to apply an additional 30% savings
- Click on Submit Order
- Choose your method of payment and key in the payment details
- When the transaction successfully goes through, you should receive your Windows or Office OEM license in the same email address you provided
- Now on your computer, click the Start Menu and go to Settings
- Select Update & Security
- Click Activate Windows or Change Product Key
- Enter the license code that you just received in your email and you should now have a genuinely activated version of Windows on your computer
Should you upgrade to Windows 11?
Windows 11 is now the new standard as far as Windows operating systems are concerned, but for those who are coming from Windows 10, should you upgrade?
While Windows 10 was a solid release compared to the disaster that was Windows 8, Windows 11 appears to be continuing that trend. It features a brand new interface that is sleek and a lot cleaner compared to Windows 10 and creates a more unified look for those who prefer that kind of aesthetic.
Windows 11 also comes with improved native functionality like better apps so that users won’t have to hunt down third-party apps for certain tasks. It also comes with better in-built tools like a screenshot editor. It also offers users a better way of organizing their windows on their desktops, and it also boasts a more robust security system that makes it less susceptible to malware.
Last but not least, it also comes with the ability to download and run Android apps directly in Windows. This means no more emulators as you’ll be able to enjoy the apps immediately. All in all, Windows 11 is a great upgrade and like we said, it is the new standard so if you’re still running Windows 10, it might be a good idea to upgrade anyway.