If you’re thinking about getting your hands on a genuine copy of Microsoft Windows or Office and you head on over to Microsoft’s website and have a mini heart attack after seeing the prices, then you’re in luck.
As part of their mid-year sale, the good folks at VIP-SCDKey are running a promotion that will essentially discount various genuine OEM licenses of Windows or Office. This will see prices brought down to as low as $15, and if you were to use the skpha coupon code upon checking out, you’ll be able to save an additional 30%.
- Windows 10 Pro OEM Key Lifetime – $15.15 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Home OEM Key Lifetime– $14.12 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 11 Pro OEM Key Lifetime – $21.30 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2016 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $26.12 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2019 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $45.55 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Office 2021 Professional Plus Key Lifetime – $48.94 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2016 Pro Plus Lifetime – $38.97 (after 30% coupon skpha)
- Windows 10 Pro OEM + Office 2019 Pro Plus Lifetime – $58.31 (after 30% coupon skpha)
Buy and install your OEM copy of Windows
- Click on any of VIP-SCDKey’s links above
- On the product page, click on the Buy Now button to add it to your cart
- Before you submit and pay for your order, make sure you enter the skpha coupon code in the coupon text field to apply an additional 30% savings
- Click on Submit Order
- Choose your method of payment and key in the payment details
- When the transaction successfully goes through, you should receive your Windows or Office OEM license in the same email address you provided
- Now on your computer, click the Start Menu and go to Settings
- Select Update & Security
- Click Activate Windows or Change Product Key
- Enter the license code that you just received in your email and you should now have a genuinely activated version of Windows on your computer
OEM VS Retail License
Now, as some of you might have realized, the price offered by Microsoft on their website is a lot more than what VIP-SCDKey is selling. This might make you slightly concerned as to why they are selling copies of Windows and Office for so cheap. Are these licenses the real deal? Do you need to be worried?
The simple answer is yes, they are the real deal and no, you don’t have to be worried about using them.
This is because OEM licenses are licenses typically sold to computer manufacturers who produce millions of computers a year and install millions of copies of Windows. If these manufacturers were to buy them at retail prices, your computers would end up costing you a lot more.
This is why manufacturers instead buy an OEM license that is usually linked to the motherboard of the PC. This allows them to preinstall a legit copy of Windows while keeping costs down. The downside is that because it’s linked to your motherboard, it would be difficult (if not impossible) to move it over to another PC.
Then again, with the price being $15 for a genuine OEM copy of Windows 10 Pro, it’s still cheaper at the end of the day to buy another copy than to buy a retail copy of Windows direct from Microsoft.