Power banks are great if you use your phone a lot and you’re constantly outdoors. They can help you recharge your phone on the go, making sure you never run out of juice at the most inopportune moments, but the problem is that not only will you need the power bank, but also a cable.
This can be troublesome since cables can be easily misplaced or lost and it’s one extra thing you’ll need to bring with you, but thankfully over the years, what we’ve seen is an increase in the number of power banks that come with wireless charging capabilities, so here are some of the best we’ve found that you should take a look at.
The Kenu Bingebank is an interesting wireless power bank. This is because not only is it a power bank, but it can also double as a kickstand for your phone so you can prop it upright while it charges. It comes with an adhesive surface that holds your phone in place so it doesn’t slip off.
It packs a 10,000mAh battery under the hood and in addition to wireless charging, it also supports 18W PD USB-C and Quick Charge 3.0 USB, so there are wired options if you prefer. The company also claims that the power bank is powerful enough to charge laptops if you have a compatible USB-C cable.
- [[ 2020 Wirecutter Pick ]] - - "The Best Qi-Wireless Charging Powerbank for 2020"
- [[ CHARGE UP TO 3 DEVICES AT ONCE ]] - - Three ways to charge: (1) Qi-Wireless, (2) Quick Charge 3.0 USB, (3) 18W Power...
Anker 622 Magnetic Battery
If you happen to own an iPhone 12 or iPhone 13 that supports MagSafe, then Anker’s 622 wireless power bank could be worth taking a look at. Packing a 5,000mAh battery, it should be more than enough to fully charge your iPhone, plus the use of MagSafe means that connecting the power bank to your phone and removing it will be quick and easy.
It also doubles up as a stand so if you want to watch a video in landscape mode or video call in portrait mode while charging your device, you will be able to do that. The best part of it being MagSafe is that it can stick to the back of your phone so you don’t need to carry it separately if you don’t want to.
- Prop It Up: Features a versatile built-in foldable kickstand that keeps your iPhone 14/13/12 upright for a comfortable...
- Strong and Snappy:The super-strong magnet snaps magnetically into place to ensure perfect alignment and an efficient charge.
BLAVOR Solar Charger Power Bank
Since power banks are essentially batteries themselves, it means that when they’re depleted, they’ll need to be charged again. Usually this means bringing it back home and plugging it into a power source, but what if you’re not home? What if you’re out? That’s where BLAVOR’s Solar Charger comes in.
As its name implies, this is a power bank that comes with a solar panel built into it. This means that with enough exposure to sunlight, it should be able to juice itself back up to full, making it the perfect companion if you’re planning a camping trip or hiking in the outdoors where there is plenty of sunlight.
- [Brand-Oriented & Outdoor Charger Pro]: With over 10 years experience of solar charger power bank, BLAVOR has already gained...
- [USB-C PD & QC3.0 18W Fast Charging]: The unique PD 18W USB-C output can charge the laptop that supports PD protocol. The...
SAMSUNG 10,000 mAh Super Fast 25W Portable Wireless Charger
For those of you who might own a Samsung device like a smartphone or a smartwatch, this Samsung portable wireless charger could be worth taking a look at. It has clearly been designed with Samsung’s products in mind as it even supports the charging of Samsung’s own smartwatches.
Other than that, it’s a pretty standard charger, which is fine if you don’t need anything too special. It can support charging of up to three devices at once, and it even charges at 25W wired if you have a compatible Samsung handset.
- Super Fast Charging. Power up your phone quickly with Super Fast Charging capabilities. Plugged in via the pocket USB-C...
- Share with a friend. Charge three devices at once, so even if you're charging your Galaxy Buds and smartphone, you can still...
Scosche PBQ5DKSG Qi Wireless Charging Dock
If you’re trying to cut down on the gadgets you buy, then Scosche’s wireless charging dock could be it. This is because as you can see in the photo, this is not only a wireless power bank, but it doubles up as a dock that you can leave on your table.
This means that if you’re looking for a wireless charger at home that you can place on your bedside table or in front of your computer, you can do that. But if you need a power bank, simply remove the battery portion of the dock and you’re all set. When you come home, simply drop the battery portion back into the dock, let it recharge, and you’re good to go again.
- Qi-Certified Wireless Charging: The QiDock is Qi-Certified to be compatible with any Qi-enabled devices including Apple or...
- Charge Your QI or USB Device: Wirelessly charge your Qi-enabled device on the charging base and the 5000 mAh powerbank at the...
Note: this article may contain affiliate links that help support our authors and keep the Phandroid servers running.