Technology has matured to a certain point where some programs have essentially become the default choice. For example unless you go the Mac route or are willing to use Linux/Unix, Microsoft’s Windows is probably going to be your OS of choice.
The same can also be said for productivity software, where apps like Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint have become the software of choice for work and school.
We know that buying those software directly from Microsoft and paying the retail price can be a bit expensive, but thankfully VKCDKey is currently running a promotion where you can get an OEM copy of Home or Professional or Office at a highly discounted price, just be sure to use the VKPH coupon code to knock 30% off.
These deals include:
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM KEY – $12.84USD (after 30% coupon VKPH)
- Microsoft Windows10 Pro KEY(2 PC) – $24.09USD (after 30% coupon VKPH)
- Office2016 Professional Plus CD Key – $23.28USD (after 30% coupon VKPH)
- Office2019 Professional Plus CD Key – $38.01USD (after 30% coupon VKPH)
- Microsoft Windows10 Home OEM KEY – $13.22USD (after 30% coupon VKPH)
- Windows10 PRO + Office2016 Pro Plus Keys – $32.38USD (after 30% coupon VKPH)
- Windows10 PRO + 0ffice2019 Pro Plus Keys – $45.66USD (after 30% coupon VKPH)
Installing and activating Windows 10
If VKCDKey’s offer sounds like a great deal and you’ve decided to go ahead with the purchase, then here’s what you need to do to purchase your copy and how to activate it.
- Choose the version of Windows or Office you wish to purchase
- Click “Buy Now”
- Sign in or create an account with VKCDKey
- Before you click Submit Order, make sure you enter the VKPH coupon code in the “Promotion Code” box and click Apply to get your 30% discount
- Click Submit Order
- Choose your payment method and click Pay Now
Once payment is made, you should then receive the OEM product key in your email and you can proceed to the next step.
- In Windows, click on Start
- Go to Settings > System > About the program
- Select Change product key
- Enter the OEM key that you received in your email
- Once Windows has been successfully activated, you should receive a message saying, “Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account.”
- Go to the official Office website
- Sign in with your Microsoft account
- Enter the product key you received in your email
- Specify your region and preferred language and click Next
- Once activated, you should now be able to download Office to your computer