You may be thinking that all the best Amazon Prime deals have already come and gone. If you somehow happened to miss all of yesterday’s excitement and didn’t pick up a new smartphone, tablet, smartwatch, or earbuds, Samsung still has some incredible deals on its current lineup.
The biggest savings are being offered for the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra with a $300 discount on the phone’s usual price. So far, it’s been one of our favorite smartphones of 2021 for those looking for the ultimate device that can handle anything you can throw at it. If you’re on a tighter budget, we recommend checking out the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE ($220 off) or the ever-popular Samsung Galaxy S21 ($200 off).
- Samsung Galaxy S71: $375 ($225 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE: $479 ($220 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S21: $599 ($200 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S21+: $779 ($270 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra: $899 ($300 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20: $749 ($250 off)
Samsung’s tablets are the best option for Android users, offering great software features and hardware that’s unmatched within the category. If you want to go all out, the Samsung Electronics Galaxy Tab S7+ is $265 off from its regular price, offering a near-laptop experience for those who want a tablet for work and play. Samsung also has a few of its A-Series tablets on sale like the Galaxy Tab A 8.0-inch for a mere $139 or the Galaxy Tab A7 for $219.
- Samsung Electronics Galaxy Tab S7+: $765 ($265 off)
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A 8.0-inch: $139 (60 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7: $219 ($60 off)
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S6 Lite: $319 (210 off)
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S7: $485 ($165 off)
Samsung’s earbuds and smartwatches have been a big hit this past year. The simple design of the SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch Active 2 is a must-buy at only $159 (90 off). And of course, a good pair of earbuds is always a great companion to a new smartphone, so make sure you check out the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live which have been given a $60, dropping the final price to just $109.99