We know that a lot of you, ourselves included, wait for Black Friday before buying our big ticket gadgets. This is because a lot of times, companies tend to offer up some pretty huge and deep discounts on Black Friday, and this year is no different. In fact, with the economy the way it is, these Black Friday savings offered by Anker might actually be more beneficial this year.
The company has put up a lot of its products on offer, ranging from your regular smartphone related accessories, to home security systems like security cameras and smart locks, and also gadgets like a robot vacuum cleaner.
These deals are pretty awesome and if you’re trying to save yourself some money, do check them out on Amazon and be sure to use the Price Drop code upon checkout to apply the savings.
- Wi-Fi Convenience: The EufyHome app, and Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant voice control-services let you accomplish your vacuuming needs with zero effort from you.
- Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips and the robotic vacuum cleaner’s slim 2.85” body with—upgraded to 1500Pa* suction—only cleans the areas you want.
- BoostIQ Technology: The robotic vacuum cleaner will automatically increase suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed—so you get the best clean.
- Smart Dynamic Navigation 2.0: With the Path Tracking Sensor, Smart Dynamic Navigation 2.0 allows for purposeful cleaning across all surfaces when compared to random path robotic vacuums
- 2000Pa of Hard-Hitting Suction: The ultra-strong 2000Pa of suction power ensures more debris is picked up across all surfaces giving you noticeably cleaner floors
- App Control with Cleaning History: Complete all your cleaning needs right from your smartphone. When the job is done check-out where and when your RoboVac cleaned
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Huge Charging Power: A 45W USB-C port provides enough power to charge a laptop at full speed, while two 15W USB ports provide optimized charging to phones, tablets, and more.
- Colossal Capacity: With a massive 26800mAh capacity, you can charge an iPhone X 6 times, a Galaxy S9 5 and a half times, or provide a full charge to a 13-inch MacBook Pro or Dell XPS 13.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Huge Expansion: Equipped with an 85W laptop-charging USB-C port, an 18W Power Delivery USB-C port, a USB-C data port, 4 USB-A ports, 2 HDMI ports, a DisplayPort, an Ethernet port, SD/microSD card...
- Simultaneous Charging: Connect your laptop to the 85W USB-C port and connect your phone or other mobile device to the 18W Power Delivery USB-C port to get simultaneous high-speed charging.
- Big Capacity: The 388Wh capacity provides multiple charges to virtually any mobile device. Charge an iPhone 11 (3,110mAh)23 times, a MacBook Air 2020 (60Wh) 5 times, an iPad Air (30Wh) 11 times, or a...
- Charge 8 Devices Simultaneously: With a 300W AC outlet, 60W USB-C port, 3 USB-A ports, a car socket, and 2 DC ports, PowerHouse gives you the ports you need to charge all of your devices at the same...
- High-Speed Charging: PowerHouse’s 60W PowerIQ 3.0 USB-C port can charge a MacBook Air 2020 to 50% in just over 40 minutes—that’s 40% faster than with an original MacBook charger.
- 365-day Battery Life: The 100% wire-free and IP65 weatherproof-rated camera is designed to run for 365 days (or 3 years in Standby Mode) per charge, indoors and out.
- Full HD Surveillance: 1080p resolution, combined with our exceptional night vision technology, ensures video is recorded with crystal-clear quality both day and night.
- No Monthly Fees: eufyCam E doesn’t require any monthly fees to use, and comes with a 16GB microSD card that stores up to one-year’s worth of recordings. (30s footage, 10 times per day per camera)
- 【Fingerprint Identification】: Smart Lock recognizes your fingerprint in just 0.3 seconds, and unlocks your door in 1 second. It’s faster than fumbling for your keys. (Does NOT support Wi-Fi...
- 【4 Ways to Unlock】: Open in an instant using your fingerprint, unlock via the eufy Security app with Bluetooth, or by using either the electronic keypad or the key.
- 【Automatic Locking】: A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically, keeping your home secure even when you’re in a hurry.
Note: this article may contain affiliate links that help support our authors and keep the Phandroid servers running.