As we pointed out in our Pixel 4 review, the phone’s cameras shoot incredible pictures. But rather than taking our word on it, we decided to put together a side-by-side Pixel 4 versus iPhone 11 Pro camera comparison video which shows exactly how the two cameras perform in a variety of different scenarios. The video includes photos and videos from all the compare sensors on the two phones and even highlights the Pixel 4’s super zoom feature which allows it to capture images with 8x magnification which are stunningly crisp.
Pixel 4 camera specs
- 12.2 MP, f/1.7, 28mm (wide), OIS
- 16 MP, f/2.4, 45mm (2x telephoto), OIS
- 8 MP, f/2.0, 22mm (selfie)
- Video: 4k/30 (rear cameras), 1080/30 (selfie camera)
iPhone 11 Pro camera specs
- 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.0, 52mm (telephoto) OIS, 2x optical zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide)
- 12 MP, f/2.2 (selfie)
- Video: 4k/60 (all cameras)
Take a look at the video and the image gallery below and let us know which smartphone you’d rather have with you to capture the perfect image.