Tired of mundane lighting in your home? Philips is a great way to spice things up with smart bulbs you can control with a smart assistant and even change the color of. However, they’re expensive… very expensive.
We’re nearing the end of Prime Day (which is two days, despite the name) and Amazon has discounted a bunch of Philips Hue products so you can outfit your home and save some cash.
A starter kit with the Hue Hub (which is necessary for any Hue bulb to work) and three standard A19 smart bulbs is down 38% to only $100. The included bulbs can be adjusted from warm to cool as well as any color on the spectrum. The same kit with white only bulbs is $60.
If you already have a hub, you can add bulbs to your hearts content. An RGB A19 bulb is $35 today, as is the downlight style for recessed ceiling lights. You can also pick up the freestanding portable lamp for under $68.
Yes, even on ale these prices are higher than other smart bulbs. But the Hue ecosystem is pretty awesome and works great. If you want to save some money, there’s also LIFX and TP-Link Kasa smart bulbs at far lower prices!
- Philips Hue RGB starter kit – $99.99 (38% off)
- Philips Hue white starter kit – $59.99 (25% off)
- Philips Hue single RGB bulb – $34.99 (30% off)
- Philips Hue single RGB downlight bulb – $34.99 (30% off)
- Philips Hue Go portable smart light – $67.74 (15% off)
- Kasa Smart bulb – $15.99 (20% off)
- Kasa RGB smart bulb – $21.24 (29% off)
- LIFX A19 RGB smart bulb – $39.99 (33% off)