Samsung has an incubator for startups called C-Lab. They have helped produce products from startups that wouldn’t normally have the resources to do it on their own. Today, C-Lab announced seven new startups created by Samsung employees.
Here are the seven products:
- Hyperity – use a virtual monitor for your phone or computer in VR
- Linkface – VR solution that detects eye and facial movement to control VR content
- PIXELRO – Vision correction solution for smartphones that replaces glasses
- BlueFeel – portable air purifier that doesn’t block your mouth
- Defind – shoe service that uses a 3D scan to buy shoes that fit online
- Soft Launch – Social media-based recommendation service to combat fake reviews
- 1Drop – Low-cost blood glucose measurement using LED camera
These products will be spun off as individual companies on October 31st. Check this page for more info about the projects.