SwiftKey is probably the most used third-party keyboard option for Android users, as the app gives everyone the customization options that can’t be found elsewhere. The developers are great about listening to their users and making necessary additions and changes to ensure that SwiftKey is the best keyboard app on the Play Store.
As for today, the SwiftKey Beta application has been updated with the ability to enable 5 different languages at once, so you can switch the keyboard layout between conversations. But that’s not all that is new in the latest SwiftKey beta, so check out the full changelog below.
- You can now type in 5 languages at once!
- We’ve added 4 new languages: Sindhi Pakistan, Pashto, Scottish Gaelic, Uyghur
- New Neural Net languages: French, German & Spanish
- You can now turn on/off key press popups
- New setting in a tablet layout to turn on/off dedicated emoji key that appears to the left of the space bar
- No more red underlines when typing in multiple languages
- Bottom row now visible on stroke + emoji + arrow + landscape layout
If you aren’t already enrolled in the beta program, you don’t have to do anything other than click the link below and get the beta version of SwiftKey. This will allow you to test out the new changes and submit feedback to the developers before features hit the mainstream version.
Download on Google Play: SwiftKey Beta