Huawei announced several new devices today during their press event at CES 2016 in Las Vegas, including a new tablet in their MediaPad line. The MediaPad M2 10 is a 10-inch tablet that features a stylus, but details on how the stylus works with the software are still up in the air.
The tablet comes in two different colors, including silver and gold. The silver variant of the tablet is the baseline model priced at $349 and comes with 16GB of internal storage and 2GB of RAM. The gold model starts at $419 and comes standard with 64GB of storage and 3GB of RAM. LTE will be available for both models for a $50 premium. Here’s the quick and dirty on the specs; you’ll notice that it ships with Android 5.1 instead of 6.0.
- Display: 10-inch IPS LCD 1,920×1,200 resolution
- Operating System: Android 5.1
- Processor: 2GHz octa-core Kirin 930 CPU
- Storage: 16GB silver / 64GB gold
- Memory: 2GB RAM silver / 3GB RAM gold
- Camera: 13MP rear / 5MP front
- Battery: 6660mAh battery
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0