After a 1.5 week hiatus the Phandroid Podcast is back! With the blame for delay placed squarely on my own shoulders, I will gladly use the out-of-town wedding (congrats Karen and Anthony Perez!) and need to “catch up” as my scapegoat. But not like you care – the important part is we’re back! And yes, we will try our best to release at the BEGINNING of each week… no promises!
In any case, Episode 5 features Rob Jackson (me), Joey Sochacki (@sochacki on twitter) and Spencer Gardner (@spencergardner on twitter) with a short and sweet podcast compared to the first 4 episodes, weighing in at 37 minutes. We cover a wide array of Android topics from hardware news to software rumors and everything in between!
Here are some links to the items on the agenda if you’d like to follow along and go more in depth:
- Android 1.5 SDK
- T-Mobile Event For BlackBerry
- T-Mobile G2 Naming Thingy
- T-Mobile G3 (Huawei)
- Android Desktop PC
- Android Hub Coming To T-Mobile
- HTC Magic Debuts May 1st
- T-Mobile and Google Don’t Play Nice, Hate to be Tethered
- Tethering Apps Are Back, Not With T-Mobile
- Google Responds To G1 Tethering
- Android WiFi VoIP with Sipdroid
- Android is DOOM’d
- Documents To Go Now On Android Market!