Gameloft may have hit a few snags along the way (as in a contest winner leaking a cracked version of the game ahead of its launch), but more honest Android gamers looking for the official version of Modern Combat 5: Blackout can now download it straight from the Google Play Store.
Priced at $7 upfront, you wont find a single in-app purchase needed to finish the game to completion, or even engage in multiplayer. It’s a more traditional business model, like games of yore and we like that.
Choose your favorite class
- 4 customizable classes (Assault, Heavy, Recon, or Sniper) that players can level up in both single and multiplayer
- Class-specific skills can be activated by earning and spending “Skill Points”
Intense solo campaign
- Fast-paced story missions with intense challenges spanning across various locales from Tokyo to Venice
- New Spec-Ops missions for a “real” FPS adrenaline rush
- Console-like graphics, musical score and voice performances
- Squad vs. Squad matches
- Coordinate (or talk dirt) to other players in Global and Squad Chat
- Leaderboards for Individual and Squad
- Win rewards in the limited-time events
Unified game progression
- Gain XP and level up by playing both single-player missions and/or multiplayer matches
- Higher-tier weapons can be unlocked by mastering lower-tier ones
- Customize weapons using a variety of attachments and jump straight into a game
This is the game many of you asked for and with Gameloft being so accommodating, I guess it’s time to finally put your money where your mouth is. Get to downloading via the Play Store link below.
- T-Mobile Nexus 6 deal
- OnePlus One without CM branding
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G