We’re only a few short weeks away from watching as HTC officially unveils the followup to the HTC One during their March 25th event. Today, after launching nearly a year ago, the original unlocked 32GB HTC One (2013) is now finally seeing a price drop, down from $575 to the low price of just $500.
It’s not a Moto X fire-sale by any means and in our opinion, still well worth the off contract price. But with the all new HTC One 2014 getting ready to rear its head, we can’t help but recommend holding off. For those in the market for a new phone right now, the HTC One is still a great option. If you’re on the fence, don’t forget to check out our in-depth review here.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One