The emails are pouring out of Google HQ. After a shaky initial start, it seems Google is finally ready to ship the 2nd round of Nexus 4’s to customer’s doorsteps this week. The email being sent to a lucky few’s inboxes today reads:
This has got to be great news for those hoping to receive the device in time for the holiday season. For those still waiting, with 4 more weeks to go, there’s still a good chance you could also receive your before Christmas if you hang in there. Has anyone not received the above email and are still waiting? Anyone absolutely sick of waiting and picking up something else? We recently reviewed the Nexus 4 just a few short days ago and you can check it out here.
- Report: Nexus 6 launching this month
- Nexus 4 getting Android L?
- RIP Android Silver, long live Nexus
- 5.9-inch Moto Nexus coming?
- Check out the Nexus 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus, Nexus 4, play store