Not to take anything away from the recently announced HTC EVO 4G LTE, but a new image has popped up on a few Korean websites showing what could be a glimpse of the Samsung Galaxy S III. The invite shows us a good half of an all new, more aerodynamic Galaxy S III, and invites press to come take a look at the device when it’s unveiled on May 22nd in London. You can see from the above image, this doesn’t look like your typical render. Previous renders have been either laughable or exaggerated at best, and for the first time ever… I think this is the real deal. I mean, it isn’t really too out there in terms of design and actually fits — in my head anyway — what I would expect from Samsung’s next flagship while still remaining practical. What do you guys think? Shenanigans? Or could this really be it? More over, do you hope this will be it?
UPDATE: Eldar Murtazin, one of the few people in the world who is said to have actually held the device, tweeted this a few moments ago on Twitter:
Typically, “no comment” is just another way of confirming something you’re not supposed to speak of. Don’t even get me started on that smiley face.
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S III forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.