Good evening, fellow Phandroids. A good day of Android news is almost always accompanied by a hefty Android Overload — today, being one of those days. There was a good amount of articles that didn’t quite make the cut but we felt, deserved a second shot. If you find anything you find particularly interesting, don’t be shy and leave your thoughts in the comments. Have a great night everyone!
- Samsung Galaxy S Glide arrives at Rogers Canada this Thursday for $150 on a 3-year agreement. [Electronista]
- Firefox for Android adds Flash to nightlies. Firefox team doesn’t understand why people want it. [TalkAndroid]
- Google apps come to the Kindle Fire courtesy of Jolleyboy. [XDA]
- Rogers Canada brings back $30 6GB plan and extends it to LTE customers. [MobileSyrup]
- T-Mobile is saving some of their cash to keep top execs around post merger. [BGR]
- ZTE Vivactiy is now available on T-Mobile UK. [EuroDroid]
- Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet limits internal storage to 1GB for non-B&N content. [TheVerge]