The boys over at Citizen have just received these press images of Korea’s upcoming LG Optimus EX. We saw the device leaked a single pic a few days but now we get the full specs of the device as well as a nice back-shot to boot. The LG Optimus EX comes in at only 9.6mm thick and will feature a dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor, 4-inch 800×480 IPS display, 1GB RAM with 8GB of internal memory, 8MP rear/.3MP front facing cameras, 1080p video recording, full HDMI mirroring and Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
The Optimus EX also features a unique and quite frankly, refreshing body style that will come in 2 varieties, both black on silver and white on gold. Reminds me of a sexified, more chiseled version of their Optimus Black. No word on pricing or availability but I’m sure we’ll see this stateside in the near future. What do you guys think? Too square?
- LG Announces Ice Cream Sandwich Updates to Be
- LG Optimus EX Official in Korea
- Leak: LG Optimus EX is a Dual-Core Smartphone
- Sundar Pichai promoted to head of Google products
- Check out the LG Optimus EX forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus EX