Acer announced on their Malaysian Facebook page that they will be releasing the 3.2 OTA update for their Iconia Tab A500 on August 25ht. Apparently, there was a minor setback due to a few policy changes from Google and that’s the reason for the delay.
Dear Fans, due to some policy changes from Google where Acer has to comply, the A500 Honeycomb 3.2 OTA update will be postponed to 25th August, we apologize for the dissapointments and upsets but we will be bringing the final and stable update to all of our A500 fans asap! Please be patient guys :)
First time I’ve heard of Google crackin’ the whip. Hopefully this isn’t just limited for Asian markets and this OTA will be pushed out stateside as well. Either way, it doesn’t look like all you Iconia Tab users will have to wait much longer to get your taste of Android 3.2 Honeycomb.
- Acer releases app to assist A500/A501 tablet
- Acer Iconia Tab A500 Now Receiving Ice Cream
- Acer Iconia Tab A510 now available, Ice Cream
- Upcoming Acer Iconia Tab Android 4.0 Updates
- Check out the Acer Iconia Tab A500 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Acer Iconia Tab A500