If Neowin really does have an inside connection with a Google employee who really does know the release date of Verizon’s Nexus One then mark it on your calendar: March 23rd.
Directly from their site:
Verizon will introduce the Nexus One on the day the International CTIA wireless show begins in the US. It’s not yet clear whether Verizon plan to hold a press conference at CTIA regarding the launch. Pricing and tariffs are not yet known but our source said they would be “competitive.”
They say their source “wishes to remain anonymous”. I don’t blame them considering this probably isn’t information they were supposed to share. For Verizon customers who don’t need a physical keyboard… excited for the launch? I think this is going to attract a LOT of attention on Verizon although I doubt it will equal the excitement of the Droid launch, largely due to the huge marketing/promo campaign.
- HTC: Samsung uses key component supply as a c
- On to the next One: HTC’s new direction
- Nexus One revived for NASA’s PhoneSat p
- Google Nexus-powered Strand-1 satellite ready
- Check out the Nexus One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus One