ZTE Nubia Z9
The ZTE Nubia Z9 is a 2015 flagship smartphone from the Chinese manufacturer. device has an insanely thin bezel, with ZTE claiming they were able to get it down to just 0.8mm on the left and right edges.
The Nubia Z9 is also pretty impressive in the specs department with the following silicon being boasted:
- 5.2-inch 1080p display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- 3GB RAM and 32GB storage for Classic, 4GB RAM and 32GB storage for Elite
- 16MP Sony IMX234 camera sensor with optical image stabilization, 8MP front sensor
- Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC and MHL 3.0
- Nubia UI 3.0 and Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 2,900mAh battery
- 147.38 x 68.34 x 8.94mm
The device was launched in ZTE's home country of China.