Due to the craze in mining for bitcoin and other types of cryptocurrency, it has resulted in the prices of GPUs shooting to the moon. This has made buying a GPU for your PC a bit more expensive, but luckily today is the last day for Amazon’s Prime Day sale and if you’re in the market for a GPU upgrade, here are some GPU deals worth checking out.
These GPUs are currently on sale and they are of the NVIDIA GeForce variety, so if you’re more of an AMD Radeon gamer, you’ll have to look elsewhere. Otherwise, these are pretty good GPU deals where we’re looking at some pretty insane discounts where you can get over $300 off an RTX 4080 GPU.
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS 3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing
- Boost Clock 2535 MHz, 12GB GDDR6X, 192-bit, 21 Gbps, PCIE 4.0
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2x performance and power efficiency, 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to...
- Boost Clock 2520 MHz 16GB GDDR6X, 256-bit, 22.4 Gbps, PCIE 4.0
Note: this article may contain affiliate links that help support our authors and keep the Phandroid servers running.