Using Xbox Cloud Gaming on your Android device offers the convenience of playing Xbox games on the go. It allows you to access a vast library of games from your Xbox Game Pass subscription and stream them directly to your Android device, eliminating the need for a console or gaming PC. With Xbox Cloud Gaming, you can enjoy console-quality gaming on your Android device, giving you the flexibility to play your favourite Xbox games anytime, anywhere.
To use Xbox Cloud Gaming (formerly known as Project xCloud) on your Android device, follow these steps:
- Ensure you have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription and an Android device that meets the requirements for Xbox Cloud Gaming. The Android device should be running Android 6.0 or later.
- On your Android device, download and install the Xbox Game Pass app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Xbox Game Pass app and sign in with the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
- Once signed in, navigate to the “Cloud” tab within the app. This is where you can access Xbox Cloud Gaming and stream games to your Android device.
- Browse the available games and select the one you want to play. You can filter games by categories, browse through the curated lists, or search for specific titles.
- Tap on the game to start streaming it to your Android device. The game will be hosted and processed on Microsoft’s servers and streamed to your device, allowing you to play without the need for local hardware.
- Use the on-screen touch controls or connect a compatible controller to your Android device for a more immersive gaming experience.
- Enjoy playing Xbox games on your Android device via Xbox Cloud Gaming. Make sure you have a stable internet connection for optimal performance.
Note: Xbox Cloud Gaming requires a strong and stable internet connection, preferably using Wi-Fi. It is recommended to have a minimum upload speed of 10 Mbps for smooth gameplay. Some games may require a controller for optimal gameplay experience.