Do you manage a brand or are you a social media influencer? If you are, chances are you might have links to your website and various social media platforms that you are active on. If that is the case, one of the features of Instagram is that you can actually attach a link to your website in your profile.
The only problem is that you could only attach one. This has led to users relying on third-party services like Linktree to consolidate all their links into one page. While this is fine, if you’d rather not use such services or don’t think it’s necessary, you might be interested to learn that Instagram has rolled out a new feature that lets users add up to five links at once in their profile.
If that sounds like something you might be interested in, here’s what you need to do.
Add multiple links to your Instagram profile
- Launch the Instagram app
- Go to your profile page
- Tap on “Edit profile”
- Tap on “Links”
- Enter the URL and its title
- Tap Done and you should now be directed to the Links page again
- If you want to add more links, tap on the “Add external link” button
- Repeat the steps above up to four more times for a total of five links
- All your links should now be displayed in your profile page whenever someone clicks on your profile
Keep in mind that Instagram’s current UI isn’t that great for viewing multiple links, but it’s functional for those who want to add links without using services like Linktree. That being said, if you are a brand, using Linktree isn’t a bad thing.
This is because Linktree allows users to customize their landing pages with images of their own, so if you want a more personalized page, that is the way to go, otherwise Instagram’s method also works just fine.
- How to manage your Instagram activity
- How to turn off Precise Location on Instagram
- How to add multiple Instagram accounts
- How to enable high quality uploads on Instagram
- How to use Instagram Reels Templates